- Trip Includes
• Fares: Adult $135 | Concession $120 | Child $70 | Family $325 (2 adults + 2 children under 17, under 5’s free) Bookings Essential
• Duration: 4 hours approx.
• Departs: 10am Monday, Wednesday & Saturday | September 1 to May 31
• Operates: September 1 to May 31 | All weather
• Vessel: Tamar Odyssey
Cruise 40 kilometres down Australia’s longest navigable estuary and experience the natural beauty and magic of Launceston’s famous Tamar Valley and the Cataract Gorge.
Departing from Homepoint, sit back and unwind as the Odyssey ventures through the modern Seaport precinct into natural parts of the river; see the nature reserve and beautiful Tamar Island, heritage homesteads, historical points, Windermere church, award winning vineyards and quaint waterfront communities.
During the cruise, taste local wine and beer, enjoy freshly brewed tea and coffee, morning tea, a light lunch, delicious Tasmanian cheese platter and fresh fruit selection. Meanwhile relax and enjoy the ambiance of the Valley, and the notable Batman Bridge. Be sure to spot glimpses of the river’s wildlife whilst cruising by many natural coves, protected inlets.
The Batman Bridge Luncheon Cruise is our premium, best selling experience – Book your Tamar River Cruise today and join us on a memorable journey!
• Tea, coffee, fruit cake, muffins, biscuits, a light lunch with a Tasmanian cheese and fruit platter
• Local beer and wine tasting
• Complimented by live commentary
• Cataract gorge, Tamar valley and Batman bridge scenic views
• Whirlpool Reach
• Seasonal marine and wildlife (white-bellied sea eagles, fur seals and local species)
No Details Found