- Trip Includes
• Fares: Adult $89 | Concession $79 | Child $40 | Family $195 (2 adults + 2 children under 17, under 5’s free) Bookings Essential
• Duration: 2.5 hours approx.
• Departs: 10am Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
• Operates: September 1 to May 31 | All weather
• Vessel: Tamar Odyssey
Enjoy a morning on the water and explore the magical Tamar River and Cataract Gorge on-board the Tamar Odyssey. Departing from Home Point, enjoy a 40km round trip down the river, see Tamar Island, various wildlife sanctuaries, historical properties, notable vineyards, St. Matthias Church and of course the spectacular Cataract Gorge.
During the 2.5 hour experience enjoy live historical commentary, afternoon tea, freshly brewed tea and coffee, local beer and wine tasting complimented with a delicious fresh fruit basket selection. The Tamar Odyssey also has a licensed bar on-board for those who’d like a top shelf tipple, glass of local wine or a refreshing cold beer – relax and explore the Tamar Valley from the water!
• Tea, coffee, fruit cake, muffins, biscuits and a selection of fresh fruits
• Local beer and wine tasting
• Complimented by live commentary
• Cataract gorge and Tamar Valley scenic views
• Seasonal marine and wildlife (white-bellied sea eagles, fur seals and local species)
No Details Found