Enjoy a morning on the water and explore the magical Tamar River and Cataract Gorge on-board the Tamar Odyssey.
- Book Now
- Trip Includes
• Fares: Adult $89 | Concession $79 | Child $40 | Family $195 (2 adults + 2 children under 17, under 5’s free) Bookings Essential
• Duration: 2.5 hours approx.
• Departs: 10am Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
• Operates: September 1 to May 31 | All weather
• Vessel: Tamar Odyssey
Enjoy a morning on the water and explore the magical Tamar River and Cataract Gorge on-board the Tamar Odyssey. Departing from Home Point, enjoy a 40km round trip down the river, see Tamar Island, various wildlife sanctuaries, historical properties, notable vineyards, St. Matthias Church and of course the spectacular Cataract Gorge.
During the 2.5 hour experience enjoy live historical commentary, afternoon tea, freshly brewed tea and coffee, local beer and wine tasting complimented with a delicious fresh fruit basket selection. The Tamar Odyssey also has a licensed bar on-board for those who’d like a top shelf tipple, glass of local wine or a refreshing cold beer – relax and explore the Tamar Valley from the water!
• Tea, coffee, fruit cake, muffins, biscuits and a selection of fresh fruits
• Local beer and wine tasting
• Complimented by live commentary
• Cataract gorge and Tamar Valley scenic views
• Seasonal marine and wildlife (white-bellied sea eagles, fur seals and local species)
Our cruises are a fantastic option in inclement weather. Vessels are heated in winter and cool in summer and covered.
Only on the forward deck of Tamar Odyssey and aft deck of Lady Launceston.
Snacks can be taken on our 50min Cataract Gorge Cruise. Cruises on Tamar Odyssey are catered. We cater for any dietary/health requirements; please let our kind staff know in advance.
Both vessels have clean, accessible marine toilets on board.
Both vessels allow wheel chair access. Some low chairs may have issues. Please let our kind staff know in advance.
Motion sickness is a rarity on the calm waters.
Of course! We wouldn’t want you to miss it. It’s the highlight of every cruise.
Absolutely, please let us know to add them to the manifest.