- Trip Includes
- Digital Brochure
• Fares: Adult $33 | Concession $28 | Child $15 | Family $80 (2 adults + 2 children under 17, under 5’s free)
• Duration: 50 Minutes
• Departs: Summer Schedule, September to May daily:
9.30 am, 10.30 am, 11.30 am, 1.30 pm, 2.30 pm, 3.30 pm (4.30*)
*4.30pm Cruise is available 1st January until 31st March.
• Operates: All year all weather.
• Vessel: Lady Launceston
Embark on a 50 minute round trip and explore the old and new facets of Launceston’s Seaport precinct today. Departing from Home Point, learn about the history of Launceston’s Seaport, Kings Wharf, heritage properties and of course the spectacular Cataract Gorge.
See the gorge from the perspective of the water and enjoy a unique experience on-board the 1890’s replica Lady Launceston. A popular option for those who would like a quick taste of what the Tamar River and the Cataract Gorge have to offer.
• Cataract gorge scenic views
• Historical & local commentary
• 50 minute adventure
• On-board an 1850s steam-boat replica the "Lady Launceston"
No Details Found